At Oakpark Healthcare Center we treat a full spectrum of both acute illnesses and chronic conditions. As such, we offer a wide variety of services and preventive programs to address physical, mental, and spiritual well being.
It is our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible, compassionate, high quality, cost-effective care; to reach this goal. our skilled professionals take a personalized approach for the care of each patient. We strive to offer our patients a staff that is committed to providing a welcoming and caring atmosphere and hope all of our patients find their stay with us both rewarding and beneficial.
Oakpark Healthcare Center’s resident care staff is committed to making your stay as pleasant as possible.
You can expect the staff to:
- Introduce themselves and explain what they are doing for you.
- Be courteous and respectful to you.
- Promote independence by assisting you only as needed with your hygiene.
- Explain your treatments and medications.
- Talk with you about what you can expect before and after discharge.
- Call a translator if one is needed.
There are things you or your family can do to make your hospitalization more pleasant during your stay:
- Ask questions about your illness, treatment, and medications.
- Tell us about any changes in your condition.
- Tell us what would make your stay more pleasant.
- Ask to speak with a Dietitian to clarify any special dietary needs.
If you have a special concern and need assistance, please ask to speak with the Director of Nursing Services.